Generation conflicts (how does Generation Z works?), determination, focus, resilience (dealing with stress, strengthening one's own resilience)
Member of sustainability Start-up "Teal-Project"
Why setbacks make us stronger!
- • David Hablützel is a professional snowboarder. At the age of 15 he collected his first international successes with a podium place at the Youth Olympic Games.
- • At the age of 17, he finished fifth in his first Olympic appearance and has participated in three Olympic Games so far.
- • Professional snowboarder
- • Completed studies in economics at the Fernuni Switzerland
- • Start-up "Teal-ProjeCt" for sustainably produced sports socks made of ocean plastic.
These are distributed throughout Switzerland www.teal-project.com
David has suffered multiple knee injuries and concussions, as well as athletic setbacks, so he makes balancing physical and mental activity a theme in his presentations. He is the oldest of five siblings and grew up in Zurich. He trains and lives in Flims-Laax.