Medical doctor, professional cyclist and time trial specialist,
World Champion in Mixed Relay,
three-time European champion
Tour de Suisse winner 2023
Sustainability, nutrition, environment
Determination, focus, resilience
- • Marlen Reusser is a medical doctor wo started training properly at the age of 25 and has been causing a sensation in the international cycling scene as a professional cyclist and time trial specialist for several years now.
- • Among other successes, Marlen won the silver medal in the time trial at the Olympic Games in Tokyo, she was twice second at the World Championships in the time trial, is twice world champion in mixed relay, two-time European champion and won the 2023 Tour de Suisse, the Tour of the Basque Country and won the one-day classic Gent-Wevelgem.
- • Professional athlete
- • Medical doctor (Dr. med.)
- • Swiss female cyclist (2020 and 2021)
- • Nominated for sportswoman of the year (2022)
Marlen was in the music conservatory and was politically active before she devoted herself to cycling after studying medicine. She is interested in a number of topics such as equal opportunities, natural nutrition, health, environment and sustainability.