Former trainer of youth soccer
in Germany and Switzerland,
the only football coach in the world without legs
who holds a UEFA Pro license
Change, goals, team, resilience and mindset
- • Rüdiger was a coach and boss in top youth soccer in Germany and Switzerland for 15 years
- • He is the only football coach in the world without legs who holds a UEFA Pro license
- • Sports scientist, certified mental coach (also mental coach in the Swiss Super League)
- • Wingwave coach and certified adult educator HF
- • Over 25 years of coaching experience in sports and business
- • International keynote speaker for over 10 years, has been one of the Top 100 Excellent Speakers since 2016
Films and books
- • Rüdiger is an extreme athlete and bordercrosser without legs, who films and writes books about his adventures. His most famous one was published in 2016: "No Legs No Limits".
- • He is also a book author and protagonist in his films "Follow the River" and "Headwind"
Prizes and awards
- • Member of "Success 500" 2020 to 2022 Backhaus Publishing Inc.
- • "You Must Fight!" Award (2018)
- • "TARA - Award" (2016)
After a tragic traffic accident, Rüdiger lost both legs and almost his life in 1997. With strong will, a lot of courage and clear decisions, he masters this nightmare and over time develops into a successful expert for crisis management. With his keynote speeches, he touches the audience to their core and serves as a role model for many. Clear, genuine and passionate, he gets to the heart of the matter. He stands for sports, passion, emotions, enthusiasm, motivation, humor, good coffee and positive energy.